Elementary School Curriculum
Trinity Lutheran School is dedicated to providing our students with the highest quality education. We are serious about academics. Our curriculum hinges on our philosophy of Christian education, and while incorporating the Florida State Standards and Common Core State Standards. Our teachers are the curriculum; fully licensed for the subjects they teach.
Your child will receive personal attention and guidance at all learning levels. Our class sizes allow teachers to spend more time working directly with individual students and address their own personal learning needs. Our students’ academic performance exceeds the state norms.
The following lists outline textbooks employed as tools to deliver instruction in academic and aesthetic subjects:
- Language Arts (Grammar, Spelling, Handwriting)
- Social Studies
- Physical Education
- Technology: Kindergarten-Grade 2 iPads (2:1)
- Technology: Grades 3-4 Chromebooks (1:1)
- Religion – One In Christ, Concordia Publishing House
- Mathematics – Go Math! Houghton Mifflin
- Reading – Reading Street, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Grammar – Voyages in English, Loyola Press
- Spelling: Zaner Bloser
- Handwriting: D’Nelian printing to cursive
- Social Studies: TCI History Alive!
- Science – Full Option Science System