Elementary School Overview
Bridging from our exemplary Child Development Center, our accredited Elementary School academic program is dynamic, forged upon the skills and experiences of our highly-qualified, licensed, and incredibly caring faculty.
Ask any student in Kindergarten or First grade, and each would declare:
- We know Three Big Rules by heart: Respect, Responsibility, Hard Work…we sing a song about this!
- We love Authors: Seuss, Eric Carle, Leo Lionni, Mo Willems, Ourselves (We are young authors, too!), and so many others!
- We practice Math: Counting, Grouping, Patterning, Problem Solving, Geomety, Number Sense
- We explore Science: “Animals Two by Two,” “Materials in our World,” “Trees and Weather”
- We affirm Faith and Religion: Jesus loves me! Jesus loves you! I love my neighbor as I love myself!
- We use Technology every day: Interactive SMART Board and iPads in our Interest Centers
Students in Second through Fourth Grade would confirm:
- We know Three Big Rules by heart: Respect, Responsibility, Hard Work!
- We love Authors: E.B White, Andrew Clements, James Howe, Betty Birney, Dr. Seuss, C. S. Lewis
- We practice Math: to master place value, all four operations, geometry, and fractions
- We explore Science: ecosystems, rocks & minerals, matter, simple machines, electric circuits
- We affirm Faith and Religion: through Bible stories, memory work, and beginning a life of prayer
- We use Technology every day: Interactive SMART Boards, iPads, Chromebooks for coding, IXL, Typing Agent, and Read naturally, to name just a few of our web-based student resources
To learn more, please read our TLS Blog, or call 407-488-1919 x104 to schedule a visit that suits your busy schedule. Either way, we invite you to explore an education embracing the future, while being rooted in a foundation of deep, lasting tradition. Visit Trinity Lutheran School to discover how we are building a vibrant learning community, growing together in Christ’s love.