Trinity families celebrated the warm weather and raised money for our school at the same time at our very first Spring May Day Festival! So many people donated their time, money, and talents to make this PTL-sponsored school fundraising event possible. This festival was truly a time for the Trinity family to showcase their many talents and come together for a special time of fellowship.
Teachers and students created beautiful and unique works of art to auction, and teachers and administrators made some scrumptious desserts to add to the auction. Church quilters and choir members showed children how to create something beautiful, and other church members were on hand to provide information on Trinity’s many church programs. Kids grabbed a ribbon and danced around the May Pole, made snow cones, created Spring-time crowns, got their faces painted, shot some hoops, and tried their hand at winning a drink in the Gatorade toss. We also had some very competitive adults take home more than one bottle of wine in the Wine Toss! Students worked really hard to make sure Pastor Martin, Dr. Brockberg, Mrs. Patty Moser, Ms. Colby, Ms. Liz, Coach Rottmann, and Mr. Tayon got very, very wet in the dunk tank!
Thanks to Green Coat Catering and Raising Cadence for providing the food and music for the event, to Trinity ministry teams coming out to share connections opportunities, and to the many volunteers who made it all happen. Our Trinity LWML Quilters even donated two hand-made quilts to the auction, a truly priceless gift from some very talented women.
We don’t have final numbers yet, but the Art and Dessert Auction alone raised more than $1,700 to help fund school needs and programs. Way to go everyone!
The PTL would especially like to thank the following people for sponsoring portions of the event. Without you, this event could not have happened!
• Thrivent Financial: $250 for general expenses
• The Rizzolo Family: $175 for Dunk Tank
• Tarps etc (Brown family): $100 for Craft Supplies
• Professional Litigation Support (Torelle famly): $100 for Human-powered Snow Cone
• Hohman Rehab and Sports Therapy (Hohman family): $100 Silly Stress Ball Thingy
• The Peeper Family: $100 for Art Auction Supplies
• The Walters Family: $85 for Ball Game
• The Wasielewski Family: $85 for High Striker Game
• Anonymous Donations: $600