Tuition, Fees, & Enrollment
Child Development Center
Infants to Four Years – VPK
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE
$200 child/school year
Families that register after January 1 for the remainder of the 17-18 year will be charged $125.
$15 per child/school year
PTL ANNUAL FEE
$40 per family
WEEKLY TUITION: MONDAY-FRIDAY 7AM-6PM
Infant Room: $235
Toddler Class: $232
Pre K 2 Class: $222
Pre K 3 Class: $212
Pre K 4 Class: $212
9 am – 12 pm: no charge
VPK Instructional Weeks with Wrap-Around Care – 7 am – 6:00 pm: $187
Summer Wrap-Around Care: $212
VPK Instructional Days (Drop In) – 7 am – 6 pm: $50
VPK Non-Instructional Days (Drop In) – 7 am – 6 pm: $60
All weekly tuition is due regardless of attendance.
Payments are processed the Friday prior to the week of care.
Tuition for each child, toddlers through Pre-K 4, includes a daily healthy lunch and two snacks. Healthy snacks and lunches include fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and milk in accordance to our commitment to the Nemours Healthy Habits Collaborative. We do not serve juices or desserts.
Part-time students who share days each week:
- Each family must pay for their number of days each week regardless of attendance.
- Each child receives a total of one (1) week where parents pay half of the child’s usual weekly tuition rate and it may be used for vacation or illness. This week must be used July – June. Every family will receive an additional discounted week between Christmas and New Year’s Day when campus is closed.
- Children enrolled in VPK-only do not get vacation days as there is no charge for their attendance and participation in the program.
- Vacation use requirements match Trinity’s fiscal year which is July 1 through June 30.
- Each family with two children enrolled full-time will receive a $5.00/wk. discount for the second child. Additional discounts are available to families with 3 or more children. Please speak to the Director.
Trinity’s CDC program will be closed on the following holidays: MLK Jr. Day, Good Friday, the Monday following Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Center Planning Day (August), Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the Friday following Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day.
Trinity follows a July 1 – June 30 fiscal year. All increases, when announced, will be reflected in your first July tuition payment.