Enrollment at Trinity is now open to our Orlando-area community.
Nestled in Downtown Orlando, parents trust the nurture and educational training Trinity Lutheran School provides for Infants through Eighth Grade. Whether in our cradling infant nurseries, cozy child care rooms, vibrant primary classrooms, or pulsing middle school, parents know we wrap our students in the loving arms of Jesus Christ. Our secure five-acre campus provides ample space not only for our K-8 classrooms but also for our state-of-the-art Child Development Center, full size sports field & gymnasium, science and portable technology lab, art studio, and an historic church sanctuary for our weekly chapel worship. Music? Spanish? We have those, too!
Our Kindergarten to Eighth Grade academic program is dynamic, forged upon the skills and experiences of our highly-qualified, licensed, and incredibly caring faculty.
Ask any student in Kindergarten, and each would declare the following:
- We know Three Big Rules by heart: Respect, Responsibility, Hard Work…we sing a song about this!
- We love Authors: Dr. Seuss, Eric Carle, Leo Lionni, Mo Willems, Ourselves (We are young authors ourselves!), and many, many more!
- We practice Math: Counting, Grouping, Patterning, and Problem Solving
- We explore Science: observing “Animals Two by Two,” “Materials in our World,” “Trees and Weather”
- We affirm Faith and Religion: Jesus loves me! Jesus loves you! I love my neighbor as I love myself!
- We use Technology every day: Interactive SMART Board, iPads in our Interest Centers
And to prepare our graduates for high school and beyond, our exit standards encompass these rigorous pursuits.
- Algebra I & Spanish I: With successful exit exams, our graduates then enroll in high school Geometry and Spanish II as freshmen in high school.
- Advanced Topics in Physical, Life, and Earth Sciences: Our students know Science as inquiry!
- Religion: We draw each student toward conviction and the ensuing confidence to declare, “I know what I believe and why I believe it!”
- Learning with a Chromebook: Throughout Middle School it’s more than a device; this laptop is their own personal responsibility, integrated into every core subject.
- Field Experiences away from Trinity: Adventures in learning at St. Augustine, the Kennedy Space Center, Driftwood Education Center at St. Simon’s Island, the Florida Keys Marine Lab, and Washington D.C.
You may wonder now what comes in between Kindergarten and Eighth Grade Graduation!
To know more, please read our blogs, review our curriculum, and call to schedule a visit that suits your busy schedule. Either way, we invite you to explore an education embracing the future, while being rooted in a foundation of deep, lasting tradition. Visit Trinity Lutheran School to discover how we are building our learning community, growing together in Christ’s love.