Tuition, Fees, & Enrollment
Child Development Center
From Infants to Pre K-5
2022-2023 Annual Registration Fee
$200 child/school year
Families that register after January 1st for the remainder of the school year will be charged $125.
2022-2023 Communications Fee
$20 child/school year
PTL Annual Fee 2022-2023
$40 per family
Weekly Tuition / Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm
Infant Room: $285
Toddler Class: $275
Pre-K 2 Class: $265
Pre-K 3 Class: $255
Pre-K 4 Class: $245
9 am – 12 pm: no charge
VPK Instructional Weeks with Wrap-Around Care – 7:30 am – 5:30 pm: $215
Summer Wrap-Around Care: $245
VPK Instructional Days (Drop In) – 7:30 am – 5:30 pm: $50
VPK Non-Instructional Days (Drop In) – 7:30 am – 5:30 pm: $65
All weekly tuition is due regardless of attendance.
Transaction Service Fee: ACH Free, credit card charges 15.00
Payments are processed the Friday prior to the week of care.
Tuition for each child, toddlers through Pre-K 4, includes a healthy lunch and 2 snacks.
Healthy snacks and lunches include fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and milk in accordance with our commitment to the Nemours Healthy Habits Collaborative. We do not serve juices or desserts with meals or snacks.
Part-time students who share days each week:
- Each family must pay for their number of days each week regardless of attendance.
- Vacations: Each child receives a total of 1 week where parents pay ½ the child’s usual weekly tuition rate, and it may be used for vacation or illness. This week must be used July – June.
- Every family will receive an additional discounted week between Christmas and New Year’s Day when campus is closed.
- Children enrolled in VPK only do not get vacation days as there is no charge for their attendance and participation in the program.
- Vacation use requirements match Trinity’s fiscal year, July 1 through June 30.
- Each family with two children enrolled full-time will receive a $5.00/wk. discount for the second child. Additional discounts are available to families with 3 or more children. Please speak to the Director.
The Trinity CDC will be closed on the following holidays:
MLK Jr. Day,
Good Friday, the Monday following Easter,
Fourth of July,
Center Planning Day (August),
Thanksgiving Day, and the Friday following Thanksgiving Day,
and Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day.
Trinity follows a July 1 – June 30 fiscal year. All increases, when announced, will be reflected in your first July tuition payment.